Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited or the UPPCL is the company that looks into the generation and distribution of electricity in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a government undertaking which is headquartered in Lucknow.
Besides this, it also employs a large number of people across different levels and ranks for which, it carries out organised selection procedures. The notifications for vacancies and other related details are provided on its official website.
UPPCL had announced a total of 301 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) Trainee in the month of September.
The application process was completed by the month of October, and the admit card for the examination has now been officially released by UPPCL.
A direct link for downloading the admit card has been stated below. Candidates can simply use the link and download it. Here are the steps which they must follow –
- Step-1 : Click on this direct link for downloading the UPPCL AE Admit Card
- Step-2 : Candidate will have to log in using their credentials which include their user id, password and a captcha.
- Step-3 : Recheck the details and click on the login option.
- Step-4 : The admit card will appear on the screen. Download the admit card and save it in a secure folder.
- Step-5 : Take a printout of the admit card to keep a hard copy.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Admit card 2019
The UPPCL AE is a computer-based examination. Candidates who qualify in this round will have to appear for an interview following which the final selection will be made.
On the day of the exam, candidates will be required to carry certain documents without fail. These documents are as follows –
- A printed copy of the admit card
- Passport size photograph
- A valid photo identity proof such as pan card, voter card, driver’s license, Aadhar card or any such document recognised by the government of Uttar Pradesh.
For this computer-based examination, candidates will have to answer 75% of the questions from the level of Bachelors in Engineering.
The other 25% questions will be from areas such as General Knowledge and Awareness, Reasoning and Aptitude and General Hindi.
The recruitment will be for AE Trainees in various fields like Electrical, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics and Tele Engineer Communication etc.
Further, the examination will be conducted at 12 major cities in Uttar Pradesh which are –
Candidates must keep a close check on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl) for any updates regarding the exams.