UGC NET Admit Card 2019: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released UGC NET 2019 exams admit cards. The candidates who have applied for the examination may check the admit card on NTA official website – ntanet.nic.in. The admit card for the UGC NET 2019 exams was earlier scheduled to be released on May 15, 2019, but later it was revised to May 27. Admit card contains the information regarding the exam venue, date of exam, exam timings, exam centres and other details. The candidates must read the details given in the admit card very carefully.
The UGC NET 2019 exams will be held on June 20, June 21, June 24, June 25, June 26, June 27, and June 28, 2019. The UGC NET 2019 exams will be conducted in two shifts and the timings are – the first shift will be from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, and the second shift will be from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
Here is how to download UGC NET Admit Card 2019:
1. You have to go to the NTA official website – ntanet.nic.in
2. You have to Click on ” UGC-NET June 2019″ on the Home page.
3. A new page new page will open
4. You have to login with Application number and date of birth
5. Here you will be able to download the admit card.
6. Have to take a printout of the page.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is held for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities and colleges on behalf of UGC. For JRF, the candidate should not be more than 28 years of age. However, for Assistant Lectureship, there is no age limit.