The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released Admit Card for the examination to fill the post of Clerk. Candidates who have applied for the posts can now download their HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019. To check and download the results, applicants have to visit the HSSC official website ie.hssc.gov.in. The Haryana HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 was released on September 14. The applicants have to log in to the official website by providing ID and Password for downloading the Admit Card. The HSSC Clerk exam will commence on September 21, 2019.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had notified for 4858 vacancies for the post of clerk in Group C recruitment in the month of June 2019.
On September 21, 2019, the exam will be conducted in the evening session from 4:30 pm to 6: 00 pm. On September 22, the exam will be conducted in 2 sessions, morning and evening sessions. Morning session exam will be conducted from 10:30 am to 12 noon and the evening session exam will be conducted from 3 pm to 4:30 pm respectively. On September 23, the exam will be conducted in the morning session from 10:30 to 12 noon and the evening session from 4:30 pm to 6 pm.
Steps to download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019:
1. Candidates need to first visit the official HSSC website – hssc.gov.in
2. They have to click on “Advertisement link 05/2019” link, on Homepage
3. Click on the link which says ‘download admit card’
4. Enter your credentials and click on “Sign In Button”
5. The applicants should download their Haryana Clerk Call Letter and take a print out for future reference
Admit card or hall ticket contains information such as exam date, venue, timings and other details. The applicants should read the instructions carefully.