Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the e-admit card/hall tickets for Skill Test on its official website. Candidates who have qualified the FCI main exam are eligible to appear for the post of Steno Grade-II and Typist (Hindi). The admit card for the FCI skill test can be downloaded through the FCI official website.
This year, FCI will conduct the Steno Skill Test on 24 and 25 August 2019. While the FCI typist skill test will be conducted on 31st August 2019.
FCI will conduct Skill Test at the following address:
Rajbhasha Vibhag, Ministry of Home Affairs, 18th Floor, Nizam Palace, 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata-700020 (West Bengal).
Candidates are also advised to report the examination center the half a half hour of the examination.
Know how to download FCI Skill Test 2019 Admit Card:
1. Visit the official website of FCI.i.e.fci.gov.in.
2. Click on the Current Recruitment Tab shown on the home page
3. Click on the link ‘To download call letter for for Skill Test for the post of Typist/Steno Grade II, please click here’
4. Submit your details asked on the pageEnter the required credentials
5. Click on the login button.
6. FCI skill test e-admit card will appear on the page
7. Download your admit card and take a printout of the admit card for future use.