The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published the admit card for the Tier 1 Exam for MSW, TA, Assistant Planner and other posts. The candidates who have applied for the posts can download their examination schedule and admit card from the website at dsssbonline.nic.in. The examination for the recruitment to these posts will be conducted on 18th August 2019 on the various centres.
Steps to download the DSSSB Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official portal of DSSSB – dsssbonline.nic.in/AdmitCard
- Find and go to the generate your e-Admit Card section and click on the First Tier Exam which is given on the homepage.
- You will be required to provide your registration credentials such as the registration number, the post you have applied for and date of birth.
- After submitting the credentials, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print-out of your DSSSB Admit Card for future reference.
Posts and Postcode
The examination for Medical Social Worker is against the postcode -18/14, Technical Assistant (Hindi) against postcode – 200/2014, Swimming Life Guard against postcode – 205/2014, Private Secretary against post code – 52/15. Fitter Electrical 2nd Class/Electrical Driver 2nd Class, Electric Mistry, Motorman, Pump driver/ Switchboard Operator is against postcode -76/14 and Assistant Planner is against the postcode – 94/14.
Selection Process and Vacancy
The selection process of the recruitment is based on the offline written test and interview. A total of 144 vacancies are there for the recruitment of MSW, TA, Assistant Planner and other posts.
The candidates can get more information regarding the DSSSB post of Medical Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Assistant Planner and other posts by visiting the official website of the Delhi Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Board.